Away from the hubbub of the city and located in the heart of Vidyangar, the college sways in the lush green lap of Mother Nature with essential services of bank and post office at stone's throw. The college has four-storey building with spacious class-rooms in adequate number. A full-fledged elevator facility both at college and library premises serves as a connecting link mediating huge premises. The college also has a well-furnished, air-conditioned Conference Room to facilitate interaction among faculty members and visitors, small presentations and meetings. Wide roads and parking space, well-equipped and modernized laboratories, an easy access to Internet and separate premises for library are the few of the nonparil trademarks of the college.
The college is having well equipped computer lab with latest hardware and software.
Internet & WiFi Facility:
College also provides Internet & WiFi facilities to the students for educational purpose.
The college houses a state-of-the-art auditorium with seating capacity of 180 guests on the second floor of the library building. All the seminars, workshops and conferences organized by the college are held in the auditorium.
Two analog English Language Labs are located on the second floor of the library premises. One of lab has facility of Video class system.
Information regarding Hostels of Charutar Vidya Mandal is as follows:
1. Each college is allotted a specific number of rooms in the Hostels.
2. Students admitted to hostels shall have to follow rules and regulations of C. V. M.
3. Students shall have to stay in the hostels on their own responsibility.
4. Each student shall have to produce physical fitness certificate from an authorized doctor.
5. The amount of fees and the rules and regulations etc. are given in form for the admission to the hostel.
6. There are separate hostels for Girls (Square & Ranak) and Boys (C. U. Hostel).
College provides canteen facilities to the students and staff during the college timings.